Laying strong foundations for healthy co-parenting through divorce and separation and way into the future
- Learn direct from experts in law, finance, wellbeing and parenting
- Avoid the pitfalls that so many parents fall into
- Let your family become a healthy blended/extended family
Listen to experts in law, finance and wellbeing talk via videos on the subjects that affect most parents when dealing with divorce or separation.
CoParenting in a Box - no-one has a 'broken family'
You have an 'extended family'
It's not just about talking to lawyers.....
Make sure you talk to the 'right kind' of lawyers.....
“Congratulations to Suzy Miller on the launch of her Co-Parenting In A Box program. I highly recommend this excellent resource created for any family coping with the challenges of divorce.”
Rosalind Sedacca, CLC
Founder, Child-Centered Divorce Network
- Key resources for co-parenting during divorce and separation
- What do I do first if we are splitting up? How do I tell the kids?
- What if my Ex and I are not talking?
- How do I deal with the parenting and emotional fallout?
- Who will offer complimentary tasters so I can find out who can help our family to be strong despite living in different homes?
"Wow you are an amazing resource Suzy!! Thank you so much!"
Louise 2014 -
"Hi Suzy, thank you for all the help.... you have given me some good options so I'm forever grateful."
Danniel 2014 -