Welcome to the most comprehensive and ‘plain English’ online course available for people who are navigating divorce.
This course is for anyone who speaks English and is divorcing in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia – or anywhere with a fairly similar divorce process and culture.
- You will know more about your options than many lawyers do;
- You will know who is the right person to speak to at the right time;
- You will know how to save yourself a great deal of money (like thousands of £s/$s);
- You will know how to deal with a ‘difficult’ (possibly narcissistic) spouse/Ex and not let them take control;
- You will know how to make the experience less stressful for your children.
“There is very little law in family law” – (a lawyer told me that!) – which is why the guidance and resources included in this course are equally likely to keep you away from a nasty angry expensive divorce whether you are American, English, Canadian or Australian.
- Get a reality-check about the Terrain of the divorce journey;
- Take Control of the psychological aspects and learn how to stay sane;
- Create your own Tool Kit of experts and save yourself thousands on legal fees;
- Devise a Travel Guide that makes sure that you focus on your ideal destination;
- Discover ways to build Trust even in the most conflicted relationships;
- Through Togetherness your family changing form peacefully will be the priority – it’s possible, you’ll see!
P.R.E.P. The Voyage™
With good preparation you will know how to avoid the icebergs, and the Bermuda Triangle of divorce – that sucks in thousands of pounds in legal bills that you really shouldn’t have to pay.
Gain clarity about the real landscape of divorce and be fully aware of how to avoid the traps that others fall into, and what you need to know about the three key areas of divorce: Administrative, Financial and Co-Parenting.
F.R.E.E. The Anchor™
Are you ready to free the anchor of what holds you back and to be in charge of what happens next – or are you tempted to hand over your power to strangers working within a toxic family law system?
How to stay sane, and how to know whether a councillor or a coach would be more helpful as support.
The Divorce First Aid Module ensures you are able to deal with the psychological effects.
Setting sail on this part of the voyage leaves you feeling more in control of the process. There is very little law in family law – so who else can help you on the divorce voyage beyond your limited legal needs?
Find out who are the key professionals that most people don’t know can help you, and how to get the best out of them.
You’ll know who to get help from, and when, and how, to keep thousands of pounds for the kids instead of handing it over in legal bills for no better outcome.
Set The C.O.M.P.A.S.S.™
Setting the compass on your future – planning ahead, and avoiding the pitfalls that others encounter – but you will also have a clear vision of your final positive destination.
It’s so easy to fixate on an outcome that is short-term and sometimes misconceived. Let’s make sure that your end goals are well considered and will bring you true satisfaction.
Navigate By The S.T.A.R.S.™
Sometimes we need to learn old skills – like modern sailers learning how to navigate by the stars – to overcome huge obstacles. Those who voyage through divorce and family separation will find that trust – even if it’s there at the beginning of the process – can easily break down.
This course introduces you to a variety of ways to ensure that you rebuild a new relationship – essential if children are involved.
You will evolve into an extended family with the intention on keeping those family relationships as calm as possible. There are boundaries and strategies you may need to adopt to make this work for you – especially if your co-parent is difficult to work with!
Understanding what is needed to make sure your children don’t just survive your divorce – but instead making sure they go on to thrive.
- Full online Divorce Discovery Voyage Course (which will be kept updated) with videos, articles, quizzes
- Free 1 month’s access to the Secret Divorce Support Group
- A complimentary Divorce Navigation Call/Zoom with Suzy Miller
Welcome! Let's Take A Look At The Voyage Ahead....
Terrain - Be Prepared
On this separation voyage, are you confident you know the landscape well enough? How to avoid the icebergs, the Bermuda Triangle of divorce that sucks in thousands of pounds in legal bills, you really shouldn't have to pay. Gain clarity about the real landscape of divorce and be fully aware of how to avoid the traps that others fall into, and what you need to know about the three key areas of divorce.
- P.R.E.P. The Voyage Intro
- P.R.E.P. The Voyage – Process
- The Divorce Process: FAQs
- The Divorce Process – No legal training required
- Separation Agreements and Judicial Separation
- International Divorce & Civil Partnership dissolution
- DIY Divorce
- P.R.E.P. The Voyage – Reality
- The true costs of divorce: What the Divorce Lawyers Don’t Tell You
- Adversarial court-based divorce
- P.R.E.P. The Voyage – Economics
- P.R.E.P. The Voyage – Perception
- What do you want from this journey?
- Can you answer these quick questions?
- Quiz: Getting prepared for the journey
Take Control - Letting Go
- F.R.E.E. The Anchor Intro
- F.R.E.E. The Anchor – First Aid
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Homeopathic Arnica and Aconite
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Pain Killers
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Sticky Tape and Scissors
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Sticking plasters
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Thermometer
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Bandages and Dressings
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Antiseptic Cleaning Wipes
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Tweezers
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Calendula Cream and Lavender Oil
- Emotional Divorce First Aid – Disposable Gloves
- F.R.E.E. The Anchor – Enlighten
- F.R.E.E. The Anchor – Resurrect
- F.R.E.E. The Anchor – Empower
- Domestic Abuse
- Quiz: Taking Back Control
Tool Kit - Your Own Team Of Experts
- Set S.A.I.L. Intro
- The Effects of Divorce
- Set S.A.I.L. – Story
- Set S.A.I.L. – Afloat
- Set S.A.I.L. – Lies
- Set S.A.I.L. – Intelligence
- How can a Divorce PA help you?
- Parenting Expert
- Financial Planners & Financial Advisors/Mortgage Brokers/Protection
- Family Mediators
- Collaborative Lawyers / Collaborative Practitioners
- Family Arbitrators
- Wills and Conveyancing
- Money Coaching
- Healers & Wellbeing
- Quiz: Building A Team
Travel Guide - Focus On The Outcome
Trust - A New Relationship
Togetherness - Extended Families
Who Is Suzy Miller?
0.00 average based on 0 ratings